A great leap towards reconciliation is made under the pontificate of Pope Francis: among Emperors, Popes, Roman nobles, and great saints, stands a small but central Piazza Martin Lutero: the German theologian of the Reformation is present now among them. He has the “right to exist” on the map. The Catholic Church is, finally, saying: “I hear what you say”, and gives him the right place to be present in her centre.
Kirk Hansen says:
Mr joseph bampton says:
Lascu Lidia says:
- Augustus Axis Mundi Beirut Bohemia Bunting Capital Capital city Cartography Centrality Centralité China Coat of Arms Constantinople Crimea Dubaï Europe France Global City Hannah Arendt Holy Roman Empire Jerusalem Lebanon London Manhattan Mapping Maps Marianne Middle Kingdom Mircea Eliade New York Paris Paul Claval Pierre Teilhard de Chardin Point Zéro Pope Pope Francis Roland Barthes Roman Empire Rome Russia Science Spain Tokyo Ukraine USA
- Rapports de force et cohabitation
- Between ethics and semiotics. Signs and nature in the Anthropocene era
- Cinema, disasters and the Anthropocene
- African Research Matters
- Géographies audiovisuelles
- L’emprise du sensible dans les recherches en sciences sociales
- Digital architectural design - Varia
- Geospatial methods and tools in the analysis of health problems
- Exploring Asian Religions in Europe
- Pleine terre. Paysage et sols urbains retrouvés ?